Precision Engineering Reading ~ CNC Services Reading ~ Precision Engineers Reading
GPR Ltd are an enthusiastic precision engineering company serving clients from Reading and surrounding areas. We specialise in the manufacture of prototype, small batch and production quantity precision-engineered components, utilising the latest state of the art CNC machinery manned by a highly skilled workforce team.
Our in-house machining facilities cover CNC & conventional milling, turning and support activities
Our quality management system is approved and certified to BS EN ISO 9001-2008 and is maintained with planned external & internal audiits and agendered meetings. To download a PDF copy of our ISO certificate please click here
We have offline hardware & software facilities to generate CNC part programmes from customer 3D models received in iges or step file formats
With CGTech Vericut verification software we ensure generated programmes will produce as per original 3D models supplied prior to material cutting
We have a register of selected & approved suppliers for the following typical sub-contract and procurement activites:
• Chromic, sulphuric & hard anodising processes
• Chromate conversion & sur tec / irridite processes
• Electroplating of nickel, chrome, zinc, cadmium & other deposits
• Bead and wet & dry grit blasting services
• Edm wire cut & spark erosion activities
• Paint and special coating processes
• Screen printing services including artwork & screen preparation
• Laser cutting & laser etching
• Heat treatment for hardening, annealing & stress relieving
• Sheet metalwork and fabricated items
• Tooling & fixings
• Calibration services
This enables us to offer a ‘one stop shop’ capability for our customer requirements.
GPR's origin was in 1977, created by three gentlemen who's surnames inspired the company name. On 16th April 1984 the company was registered at Companies House as G.P.R. Ltd.
GPR prides itself in producing high quality machined parts to client's drawings and specifications at competitive prices and schedules to meet the tight budgetary demands and time constraints of its customers. 90% of GPR's accumulating client base is from existing satisfied customer recommendations.
To find out more please Contact Us