CNC Machining Process Berkshire
GPR is a subcontract CNC machining and precision engineering company based in Camberley, Surrey serving all of the UK.
We provide CNC machining process throughout Berkshire and surrounding areas.
We manufacture and supply precision machined components and mechanical assemblies to customer drawing / specification requirements using materials either sourced by ourselves from approved suppliers or of customer free issue supply
Our in-house machining facilities cover CNC & conventional milling, turning and support activities
Our quality management system is approved and certified to BS EN ISO 9001-2008 and is maintained with planned external & internal audiits and agendered meetings. To download a PDF copy of our ISO certificate please click here
Our ‘Tricorn’ production control software is employed to document manage all activities from generating initial quotations from customer enquiries through all stages of the manufacturing process including material, tooling and sub-contract procurement to final delivery, certification and invoicing
Our co-ordinate measuring machine supports first off, stage and final inspection activities. This facility also enables us to dimensionaly inspect components directly to 3D models using comparison software, and offers print outs to support first article inspection reports if invoked
We have offline hardware & software facilities to generate CNC part programmes from customer 3D models received in iges or step file formats
Our CGTech Vericut verification software ensures generated programmes will produce as per original 3D models supplied prior to material cutting
We have a register of selected & approved suppliers for the following typical sub-contract and procurement activites:
• Chromic, sulphuric & hard anodising processes
• Chromate conversion & sur tec / irridite processes
• Electroplating of nickel, chrome, zinc, cadmium & other deposits
• Bead and wet & dry grit blasting services
• Edm wire cut & spark erosion activities
• Paint and special coating processes
• Screen printing services including artwork & screen preparation
• Laser cutting & laser etching
• Heat treatment for hardening, annealing & stress relieving
• Sheet metalwork and fabricated items
• Tooling & fixings
• Calibration services
This enables us to offer a ‘one stop shop’ capability for our customer requirements.